Monday, August 26, 2024

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 4!

 



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, August 27th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ So Much to Be Thankful For !



For my card, I used
Elegant Edges: Sunflower dies set
Measured In Abundance stamps set
Measured in Abundance dies set




I started with bitty big black pattern paper and white card stock.  I stamped and all of the elements.  



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped and diecut the sentiment using the same set. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Many Blessings!



For my card, I used
Fall Harvest stamps set
Fall Harvest dies set
Fall Harvest Hot Foil Plate

 

I started with royal velvet and white card stock.  I diecut and ink blended all of the elementsI hot foiled the Fall Harvest Hot Foil Plate with gold foil.




I arranged the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.