Friday, July 24, 2026

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 1!



Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!



Papertrey Ink Countdown Day 1!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 12 PM EST, Tuesday, July 28th!



Card 1 ~ There Is So Much to Love About You!


Stamps: This Is Big Sentiments: You stamp set

Dies: This Is Big Sentiments: You dies set, In Stitches: Hearts dies collection

Stencils: Build-a-Luggage Tag Stencils Collection, Leafy Garden Stencil Collection

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst

Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz

Other: DPM Bleed Proof White for splatters, sequins




I diecut, stamped, and stenciled all of elements. 



I arranged the elements onto the card base.  I added some splatters. I finished the card with a few sequins.


Card 2 ~ Happy Birthday!


Stamps: Framed in Flowers stamp set

Dies: Build-A-Flower Garden die Collection, In Stitches: Tucked in Tages dies Collection, Love to Layer: Sweet Scallop dies set, Hold That Thought dies set, 

Stencils: Leafy Garden Stencil Collection

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Bitty Big: Green Parakeet, Bitty Big: Tropical Teal 

Ink: Green Parakeet, Tropical Teal, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado

Other: White Gel Pen, Red/White twine, sequins, red seam binding




I  diecut, stamped, and stenciled all of the elements.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.