Sunday, July 26, 2026

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 3!

 


Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!



Papertrey Ink Countdown Day 3!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 12 PM EST, Tuesday, July 28th!



Card 1 ~ There Is So Much to Love About You!


Stamps: Framed in Flowers stamp set

Dies: Into the Blooms: Freshly Picked dies set, Reflections: Matthew 6 dies set, Fantastic Front: Scallop Frame

Ink: Coastal Blue, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado

Paper: Coastal Blue, Stamper’s Select White, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse

Other: Sequins, black acrylic paint for splatters



I diecut, stamped, and inkblended all of elements. 



I arranged the elements onto the card base.  I added some splatters. I finished the card with a few sequins.


Card 2 ~ Happy Birthday!


Stamps: Reflections: Matthew 6 stamp set

Dies: Reflections: Matthew 6 Outline, Reflections: Matthew 6 dies set

Foil Plate: Fallen Leaves Foil Plate

Stencils: Fallen Leaves stencil collection

Paper: Stamper’s Select White, Berry Sorbet

Ink: Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet

Other: Gold foil, gold watercolor, vellum, metallic gold pearls




I  diecut, stamped, and stenciled, and gold foiled all of the elements.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I added a few metallic gold pearls into the center of the flowers. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.