Saturday, July 25, 2026

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 2!

 

Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!



Papertrey Ink Countdown Day 2!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 12 PM EST, Tuesday, July 28th!



Card 1 ~ There Is No One Like You!


Stamps: Quilt It: Wedding Ring stamp set, This is Big Sentiments: You stamp set

Dies: Quilt It: Wedding Ring dies set, This is Big Sentiments: You dies set

Stencil: Quilt It: Wedding Ring stencils set

Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sun, Pure Poppy

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, True Black

Other: Circle die, Memento Tuxedo black ink, sequins


Tip:

For this card, the Quilt It: stamp and stencil collection are used to create the main focal point and background of the card. All you have to do is add a sentiment.




I diecut, stamped, and stenciled all of elements. 



I arranged the elements onto the card base. I finished the card with a few sequins.


Card 2 ~ Enjoy Your Special Day!


Stamps: Quilt It: Wedding Ring stamp set, Meadow View stamp set

Dies: Quilt It: Wedding Ring dies set, Meadow View dies set, Into the Blooms: Freshly Picked dies set, Build-A-Flower Garden dies set, Hold That Thought dies set

Ink: Sweet Blush, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush

Other: Assorted Vintage pattern papers, stickles, sequins, dyed seam binding, vellum


Tip:

For this card, the Quilt It: stamp and dies set collection are used to create the main focal point on the card. I stamped the quilted design with the soft color of Sweet Blush so that I could easily line up my die cut pieces.




I  diecut and stamped all of the elements.



I arranged the elements onto the quilt panel and the card base.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 3 ~ Enjoy Your Special Day!



Stamps: Quilt It: Wedding Ring stamp set, Meadow View stamp set

Dies: Quilt It: Wedding Ring dies set, Meadow View dies set, Love to Layer: Sweet Scallops dies set, Into the Blooms: Radiant Florals

Ink: Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse, Bottles and Blooms pattern paper

Other: Metallic gold pearls, gold watercolor for splatters, white acrylic for splatters, sequins


Tip:

For this card, the Quilt It: dies set is used for as embossed quilted image that is layered with another diecut embossed sweet scallops die. This gives your card a textured and dimensional background for the focal flowers.




I diecut, stamped, and inkblended all of elements. 



I arranged the elements onto the card base.  I added some gold splatters to the flowers and leaves.  I added some metallic gold pearls to the center of the flowers. I finished the card with a few sequins.


Card 4 ~ Thinking of You!



Stamps: Meadow View stamp set

Dies: Meadow View dies set, Reflections: John 1:4 dies set

Ink: Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Honey Nut

Paper: Stamper’s Select White, Saffron Spice 

Other: Rooted In Love Press Plate, champagne foil, Metallic gold pearls, gold watercolors for splatter, black acrylic paint for splatters





I  diecut, stamped, and foiled all of the elements.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I added some black and gold splatters. I finished the card with a few Metallic gold pearls.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.