Sunday, August 23, 2026

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 3!

 



Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!



Papertrey Ink Countdown Day 3!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 12 PM EST, Tuesday, August 25th!



Card 1 ~ Forever Thankful!


Stamps: Fall Cloche stamp set

Dies: Fall Cloche dies set, Love to Layer: A Little Loopy dies set

Press Plate: Houndstooth

Ink: Kraft, Ocean Tide, Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Honey Nut, Soft Stone, Pinefeather, Cocoa Bean, Hibiscus Burst

Paper: Stamper's Select White

Other: Champagne Foil, sequins, black acrylic(splatters)



I diecut, stamped, inkblended, and foiled all of elements. 



I arranged the elements onto the card base. I finished the card with a few sequins.


Card 2 ~ John 14:27!


Stamps: Farm Fresh Pumpkins stamp set

Dies: Reflection: John 14 dies set, Reflection: John 14 Outline die set, Into the Blooms: Apples, Into the Blooms: Mixed Bouquet dies set

Ink: Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Orange Zest, Sweet Blush

Other: Houndstooth Press Plate, Harvest Gold Bitty Big Pattern Paper, Metallic Gold Pearls




I  diecut, stamped, and inkblended all of the elements.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




As always thanks so much for stopping by!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.