Saturday, August 22, 2026

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 2!



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!



Papertrey Ink Countdown Day 2!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 12 PM EST, Tuesday, August 25th!



Card 1 ~ May Your Cup Be Filled With Blessings!


Stamps: Cup of Blessings

Dies: Cup of Blessings dies set, Reflection: John 14 dies set

Press Plate: Houndstooth

Ink: Ripe Avocado, Prairie Grass, Blueberry Sky, Cocoa Bean, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Coastal Blue, Orange Zest, Soft Stone

Paper: Stamper's Select White

Other: Champagne Foil, vellum, sequins



I diecut, stamped, inkblended, and foiled all of elements. 



I arranged the elements onto the card base. I finished the card with a few sequins.


Card 2 ~ Farm Fresh Pumpkins!


Stamps: Farm Fresh Pumpkins stamp set

Dies: Build-A-Scarecrow, Picket Fence,

Ink: Blueberry Sky, Dark Indigo, Harvest Gold, Honey Nut, Pinefeather, Cocoa Bean, Orange Zest, Fine Linen, Classic Kraft, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft

Other: Houndstooth Press Plate, Harvest Gold Bitty Big Pattern Paper, sequins, white ink(splatters)




I  diecut, stamped, and inkblended all of the elements.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 3 ~ From Our Patch to Yours!



Stamps: Just Sentiments: Spooky Mini stamp set

Dies: Build-A-Scarecrow, Mini Picket Fence, Cover Plate: Lush Foliage

Ink: Blueberry Sky, Dark Indigo, Harvest Gold, Honey Nut, Cocoa Bean, Orange Zest, , Fine Linen, Classic Kraft

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft

Other: Houndstooth Press Plate, Ripe Avocado Bitty Big Pattern Paper, Copic Markers, Denim pattern paper, sequins, white ink(splatters)



I  diecut, stamped, and inkblended all of the elements.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I added a few white splatters. I chose not to add any embellishments.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.