Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!
Papertrey Ink Countdown Day 4!
Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 12 PM EST, Tuesday, September 29th!
Card 1 ~ Have Yourself a Merry Christmas!

Stamps: Cup of Christmas stamp set,
Dies: Reflections: John 1:14 dies set
Stencil: Build-A-Snowflake Stencil Collection
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Tropical Teal
Ink: Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Pinefeather, Simply Chartreuse, Coastal Blue, Tropical Teal, Soft Stone
Other: sequins, white pigment ink, white acrylic paint for splatters

I foiled, diecut, and stenciled all of elements.

I arranged the elements onto the card base. I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.
Card 2 ~ Just For You!

Stamps: Reflections: John 1:14 stamp set
Dies: Reflections: John 1:14 dies set, Reflections: John 1 dies set
Ink: Honey Nut, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Hibiscus Burst, Ocean Tide, Raspberry Fizz, Cocoa Bean, Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse
Paper: Honey Nut, Raspberry Fizz, Kraft, Vintage Cream
Other: Winter Pine Hot Foil Plate, gold foil, sequins, stickles
Dies: Reflections: John 1:14 dies set, Reflections: John 1 dies set
Ink: Honey Nut, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Hibiscus Burst, Ocean Tide, Raspberry Fizz, Cocoa Bean, Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse
Paper: Honey Nut, Raspberry Fizz, Kraft, Vintage Cream
Other: Winter Pine Hot Foil Plate, gold foil, sequins, stickles
I diecut, stamped, and ink blended all of the elements.

I arranged the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.




Post a Comment
Thanks so much!