Friday, February 27, 2009

I have so been wanting to do the CAS(Clean and Simple) challenges that Miss Boo has started at SCS. I uploaded this to SCS on Wednesday. I am finally getting it loaded here. This card is for CAS03. It is a sketch. Love it!!!! Thanks, Jen!!!

I used some PTI Raspberry Fizz, PTI vanilla cream, and Raspberry Fizz dp for my card. I used Ranger Antique Linen and Tea Dyed ink to antique all of the cardstock, dp, and ribbon to give it a softer aged look. I am using a retired SU set called Best Blossoms. I stamped the flowers in PTI Raspberry Fizz ink. I masked two of the flowers, then stamped the leaves in PTI Ripe Avocado ink. I added a MS scalloped edge. I added a piece of Ripe Avocado saddle-stitched ribbon and three little buttons to complete my CAS card!!!! This card is VERY CAS to me!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Betty clean yes, simple never. I love your card, such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Betty, or Betty Beautiful, which ever you prefer either way, this is gorgeous and so are you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Betty! Your sponging is perfect, and I love the ribbon treatment and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Betty!! Love your ribbon treatment and your buttons are so cute!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so so so gorgeous!!! Love the clean and simple style, and those wonderful colours!
    Your cards are just STUNNING!
    Have a great weekend:)
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, Betty, BETTY! This is gorgeous! I couldn't think of 3 more perfect buttons together! I love all the fiz, ribbon and image! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love your card!! You made me miss that stamp set....I should have never sold it :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search