Saturday, November 17, 2012

O Christmas Tree Tag! C4C and More!


Happy Saturday, everyone!  It is time for another challenge with the crazies at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C163). 
 

 Joycelyn is the host for November!
This week's challenge is all about TAGS!  Add a tag to a card or create a tag!



For my card, I am using Verve's O Christmas Tree and Scroll Plain Jane stamp sets and Verve's Cut Above Scroll die.



I chose to make a TAG!   I die cut the largest Spellbinder's Scallop Pennant  which I think looks like a Christmas Tree.  I layered a piece of   Fancy Pants designer paper on the top.  I ink distressed.  I added some burgandy buttons each threaded with gold memory thread, tie, and curly qued.  I then added the stamped Scroll die which fits perfect across the tree like garland.  Love it!  I think these tags are simple enough to make several at a time.  While they may be simple of love the elegant impact.


Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Betty


 
Verve's  O Christmas Tree and Scroll Plain Jane stamp set 
Flourishes Classic Ivory, Fancy Pants Home For Christmas dp
Ink Scarlet Jewel, kraft ink,  and Ranger brushed corduroy
Buttons, gold memory thread, foam tape, Spellbinder's Scallop Pennant die, Verve's Cut Above Scroll die


8 comments

  1. What a great tag!! Love the tree shape and the fun buttons with the curly cues :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how your tag looks like a Christmas tree ... perfect for this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear betty, this is such a work of art!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag. Love how you used the scalloped pennant die to look like a tree. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Betty! Love the beautiful tag with the red button ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great publish, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector do not realize this.
    You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you've a great readers' base already!
    Also visit my web blog - sixtymeters.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool and classy tag...love that subtle dp....gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally getting a chance to comment on all the Crazie's posts...fabulous tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.