Monday, November 19, 2012

ODBD Feature Focus Peace on Earth!





Happy Monday!  Today, some of the ODBD designers are showcasing ODBD Exclusive Spellbinders "Elegant Ovals" Die set.



I am using ODBD Elegant Ovals Spellbinders dies.  I combined ODBD Elegant Oval, Christmas Mini, and Vine Background for my card.  


I chose colors of red and cream for my Christmas card.  I stamped the Vine Background onto the red with Memento Rhubarb Red.  I stamped each die with the coordinationg Elegant Oval frame in rhubarb.  I lightly stamped the Vine Background using a stamped off linen color to two of the elegant oval frames that I layered behind the focal frame.  I stamped the focal frame with one of the sentiments from Christmas Mini.  All of the die cut frames are popped up for added dimension.   I finished with a few gold pearls and seam binding bow topped  with button and curly ques bow. 

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty 


5 comments

  1. Aren't you clever on how you used the nesties. Love that big sentiment and wonderful touches with the pearls. Liking the new blog banner too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous, Bet!!! I love the subtle "Vine Background", love the yummy colors and ribbon treatment....love it all! Thanks so much for helping out with a sample! Mwaaah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever and beautiful Betty!! Love the layered ovals, the rich colors, and the touch of gold. So elegant!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a unique and creative design Betty! Love how you matted with two more frames! Love the little curlycues on the gold bow... so Betty, and so lovely!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Bet!!! Cool layout and love the RED!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.