Wednesday, October 8, 2014





Happy Wednesday!  I am playing along with this week's Retro Sketch Challenge.  This week we got to choose a favorite from past sketches.   I chose this one.  


For my card I  started with some kraft card stock and Pebbles Lakeside designer papers.  I love this floral print.  I ink distressed the edges.    I am using Verve's Take Note stamp set along with Verve's Rounded Scallop Frame Cut Above die set.  I stamped the envelop onto the inner cut out portion.  Then, I ran it through again to cut away the excess.  I fussy cut the pencil and colored with copics.  I added a few die cut hearts using Verve's From the Heart die set.   I finished with some buttons and a clip.  

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

6 comments:

  1. you translated the sketch into a beautiful card Betty-it has a retro look with the designer paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - this is fabulous! I love the colors, perfect details, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search