Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I'm thinking of you!






Happy Wednesday!  I am playing along with this week's Retro Sketch Challenge.  This week we got to choose a favorite from past sketches.   I chose this one.  


For my card I  started with some kraft card stock and Pebbles Lakeside designer papers.  I love this floral print.  I ink distressed the edges.    I am using Verve's Take Note stamp set along with Verve's Rounded Scallop Frame Cut Above die set.  I stamped the envelop onto the inner cut out portion.  Then, I ran it through again to cut away the excess.  I fussy cut the pencil and colored with copics.  I added a few die cut hearts using Verve's From the Heart die set.   I finished with some buttons and a clip.  

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

6 comments

  1. you translated the sketch into a beautiful card Betty-it has a retro look with the designer paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - this is fabulous! I love the colors, perfect details, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.