Saturday, October 25, 2014



Catered Crop Recipe Swap ButtonI have been working on some Christmas cards this afternoon.  I am playing along with The Catered Crop inspiration challenge. 


touchdown

 I started with MFT Card Stock Sampler pack.  I am using black licorice, smooth white, blue raspberry, electric red, and gumball green. 

I stamped the black licorice with MFT Striped Background stamp in a pigment white ink.  I am playing off of the referee stripes.  Then, I die cut the Peace, Love, Joy dienamics.  I stamped the Peace with MFT Sheet Music background stamp in MFT blu raspberry premium ink.  I stamped the Love in MFT Chevron background in MFT Electric Red premium ink, and the Joy die with MFT Romantic Script background in versamark.  I cut each of the words twice and layered for added stability.  


Next, I die cut the smooth white card stock with MFT pierced rectangle stax.  I  placed the sentiments and die cut in black licorice the script MFT ampersand die namics.  

To complete the card I used MFT sequins die namics and die cut some sequins in mirror gold card stock.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

3 comments:

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search