Saturday, October 25, 2014

PTI October 2014 Blog Hop!



Blog-hop-logo



Inspiration 4
I am playing along with  PTI October 2014 Blog Hop!  I chose this inspirational photo and color combination.

PTI-Oct-Blog-Hop-Color-1





I started with PTI card stocks and inks.  I used PTI Vintage Ornament Collection dies.  I die cut the longest die in the set in coordinating card stock colors.  I stamped each with coordinating ink.  I used the sunburst from the Shaker and Sprinkles Monthly Moments Kit.  The tiny dotted image comes from Feather Finery stamp set. 

 
I placed the ornaments on the card.  I used some silver cording to replicate hanging ornaments.  The Merry Christmas sentiment comes from Big and Bold Holiday Wishes stamp set.  I finished my card with a few clear gems.  I am playing along with this week's Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.  





As always thanks so much for hopping by!

Betty

14 comments

  1. Betty, this is stunning! Love the subtle bling of the silver cording and gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Betty and such gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Betty! I love the different ornaments all together - great non-traditional colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection of ornaments. So festive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of ornaments on this card- love how the scattered rhinestones ups the "wow" factor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card really pops out. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design Betty, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning, Betty! I love these colors together and those ornaments are gorgeous :) Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ornament card and the colors are very pretty together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous take on the insp. photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, fabulous take on the colour combo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.