Thursday, June 18, 2015

Happy Birthday and Welcome Baby!






 
I am popping in with a couple of cards to share.  For the first card I am playing along with MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge , The Color Throwdown,  and Just Add Ink.


 
 I started with MFT smooth white and blu raspberry card stocks.  I created my sentiment panel by using Blueprints 20 stitched frame cut twice using blu raspberry and smooth white.  I die cut the blu raspberry panel with one of the ride the wave die namics.  I used my MISTI for perfect placement of the sentiment from Wavy Greetings stamp set using razzle berry ink.  I stamped the blu raspberry using Happy Birthday background stamp in blu raspberry ink and popped up using foam mounting tape.  Next, I die cut and stamped You're the Sweetest popsicles.  I used razzle berry ink to stamp some raspberry flavored popsicles. I finished with a few sequins and loose thread. 

Welcome Baby!





 
 For my second card I am playing along with The Sweet Sunday Sketch 
and Casology.  I needed a baby card for a colleague.









I started with smooth white card stock.  I used blueprints 13 stitched frame.  I stamped the panel with snowfall background using lemon chiffon ink.  I layered the sketch elements in the center using the stitched circle from blueprints 18 for the stitched circle and star.  I used Tag Builder 3 for the scalloped pierced frame.   I used MFT Beautiful Baby for the sentiments.  I used the MISTI again for perfect placement of both the sentiments.  I finished the card with a few sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty
 

18 comments

  1. Betty these cards are just stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your cards, Betty! The first card is so vibrant, and fun. Love the stamped background, and perfect placement of the 'wavy' sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my golly these are awesome cards Betty. I just love how you did the sentiment with the popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked both cards, but liked the baby most. The little star and the rectangle of whit cs. How did trim sentiment potion of this card, and where did you find the sentiment stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards...from the bold and beautiful popsicles to the sweet baby card design! Thanks for joining us again at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fantastic cards. Really love your baby card--such a fabulous sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Love the color scheme and design of both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that baby card ....love the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fabulous cards Betty...love that yummy popsicle card, so bright! And that baby card, as sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful cards, Betty. Your first card is so fun and vibrant - just love! I adore the sentiment on your second card, and have this MFT set myself - you've inspired me to pull it out and have a play. Thank you for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty, both cards are so wonderful! I love your baby card, such a precious sentiment and lovely layout! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely collection of cards Betty! Your super fun bright ice cream card with the cute curvy sentiment is just perfect for the Just Add Ink "Typography" challenge.Thanks for joining in with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute cards Betty. I really love the boldness of the Red and how you have used words as the background too. Such a sweet Baby card. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet cards, Betty! Love the curved sentiment on the CTD card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful as always!! love the curved sentiment and stamped background on the CTD card!! so glad you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, my gosh, both cards are so cute! I LOVE baby cards, and this one is particularly darling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards! I really love that first one, perfect colors and I love the wavy greeting. So glad you played along at MFT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.