Saturday, June 20, 2015

Thank You!




 


 Happy Saturday!  I finally got a chance to get crafty this afternoon.  I have a card to share.  I am playing along with Colour Me and Freshly Made Sketches.  I just love these colors.  

 


For my card I am using  started with MFT smooth white and kraft.  I die cut the kraft panel with blueprints 23.  I stamped the fine linen background in natural ink.  I chose to create the bouquet in the center offset slightly by the sentiment in the upper left corner.  Once again,  I gravitated toward MFT Watercolor Flowers stamp set.  I used the coordinating die namics and stamped the flowers using a mixture of sno cone, summer splash, and berrylicious inks for the blues and grape jelly and lavender fields inks for the eggplant tones.  I used jellybean green and sour apple inks for the leaves.   I arranged the flowers using some foam mounting tape for added dimension.  I stamped the sentiment from You're the Sweetest stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment in hybrid black licorice ink.  I finished with a few iridescent sequins.  








As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

12 comments

  1. This is beautiful. I love all the depth to the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! These flowers really pop against the kraft background. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great take on both challenges...love those pretty blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so beautiful Betty...love your gorgeous flowers, they almost look real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly gorgeous Betty! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the dimension of your flowers. A gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing at the Colour Me challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colors, too! A very pretty card, betty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Betty. Love your layered flowers. They pop on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful color combo Betty-and I love the card you have created using these colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your use of the large Kraft panel behind that lovely bouquet of flowers! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I'm really impressed at how you much your card resembles the color challenge photo! Really beautiful! Thanks for playing with us a Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.