Saturday, June 13, 2015

Miss You and Beautiful!






 
 Happy Saturday!  I have a couple of cards to share today.  For my first card, I am using the colors from The ColourQ, Retro Sketches,
and Simon Says Challenge For the Love of Plants.





I used a kraft base that I stamped with a natural ink to darken it up a bit to look more like soft suede.  I layered the elements from the sketch.   I used MFT Written in Watercolors sentiment set.  I die cut the Modern Bloom die namics and stamped with the coordinating Modern Blooms stamp set.  I finished with a few sequins.






For my next card, I am playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch, The Card Concept Inspiration Challenge, and Just Us Girls Stacked die cut Challenge. 






For this card I started with some MFT Smooth White card stock.  I used my Mini Ink Blending Tools and Mini Ink Blending Foam Refills to blend MFT Razzle Berry, Blu Raspberry, and Grape Jelly inks.  I then die cut one of the solid Fancy Butterfly die namics.  I die cut the detailed one with smooth white and added it on top.  I added the sentiment from Tickled Pink.  I finished with a few clear gems and sequins. 



As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

28 comments

  1. Very Pretty I love the simplicity of it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love all that white space because it makes the colors just pop! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 beautiful cards Betty!
    So glad to see your butterfly card in the gallery at Case this sketch!
    Love it when you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, your card is exquisite!! I LOVE your blended colors and the white butterfly overlay is perfect!! Thanks for including The Card Concept in your stamping this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and an amazing entry for The Card Concept, stunning colours against such a clean background. Thanks for joining The Card Concept x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Betty these cards are simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GF! You rocked out these cards~ Love the use of the sketch and that bfly! Oh my goodness - beautiful! It also qualifies for Addicted to CAS -- Meanwhile, thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beauties, Betty. Those MFT flowers are going to be mine soon I think LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards. Both beautiful layouts. So glad you shared with us at Just Us Girls. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these are both fabulous, Betty! I love your first card -- it's so pretty! And your second card is gorgeous --wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Betty, these are both beautiful! I stopped over from the ColourQ challenge blog because your card caught my eye in the gallery! :) It's beautiful! I'm glad I did because I got to see your pretty butterfly card too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh---I love them both!!!! great job on the retro sketch!!! thanks so much for playing along!!:) they are both wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Betty...what a beautiful card...love those flowers, they look so amazing. And your bold sweet sentiment too...just perfect. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are gorgeous! Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two stunning cards! I saw your card at Retrosketches and would love to use a similar angular top panel... Very inspiring. I hope you don't mind me CASEing you! I'll send people to your blog off course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh-My! Both of these are fantastic Betty! Love when you are in our gallery over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That butterfly it beautiful, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of your cards are so beautiful! I love the layout of the first card with the cluster of flowers and the second card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards!!! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both cards are wonderful, but I REALLY love the first one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both card are so pretty! Gorgeous butterfly and I love the sentiment on that card also! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very elegant card with the while butterfly ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  24. GORGEOUS cards and I especially love the butterfly one!

    Jeannie T.
    My Current Blog Challenge 8/16-8/22 is Purple Rain - Anything Goes with Purple
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.