Sunday, June 7, 2015

Thanks So Much!




 
 
Happy Sunday!  Popping in with a quick post.  Finally, had a chance to squeeze in some stamping time between working, household chores, and running errands.    The end of the school year is such a busy time.  I still have a couple of weeks left of school before Summer Break begins.  Will not be long now, though.  I am so looking forward to some much needed down time. 


Anyway, I just had to get inky since my new MFT Stamps arrived.    I am playing along with this week's CASe this Sketch.  I just love this sketch.  I just knew MFT Watercolor Flowers and Written in Watercolor stamp sets would work perfectly.   These new watercolor flowers may become a "go to" set for me.  Love the depth and the dimension created with the 3-step stamping.  I kept the card simple and finished with some sequins.  

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

21 comments

  1. This is so striking. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Betty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vibrant card, Betty! I can see why you're loving these two sets. Thanks for the enabling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Betty. Love the pretty colors and flowers. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card...absolutely stunning Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layering! This card ROCKS. Are you going to school or are you teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colours of the beautiful flowers, Betty!!!!
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is gorgeous! I love it! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty, this is gorgeous. Love these bright blooms with black centers and a bold black sentiment, fantastic take on CTS. This stamps set is on my wish list also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, amazing colors! Just perfect for CTS#127!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very beautiful and bold. Just the way I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous take on the sketch, Betty! Love your watercolored flowers and that bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Betty, on the win at CTS for your glorious card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully elegant! I love your rich and colorful backdrop to that bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card. Well deserved congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.