Friday, January 15, 2016







It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!



southmoonunder.com



The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!








For my card, I chose several parts of the inspiration picture.  I stamped and gold embossed a polka dotted side panel using PTI Polka Dot Basics II.  I masked it off and stamped the floral side using PTI Bitty Bouquets in different shades of greens and floral colors.   I accented with a black panel die cut with PTI Phrase Play #4.  I layered white fun foam, white card stock, hibiscus burst card stock and then the black for added dimension and to have a touch of the under color peek threw.  I used gold foiled lettering and white embossed sentiment.  I finished with some stamped and die cut Bitty Bouquets and a few sequins.

 
Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!  


Betty

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Betty. Love the flower and polka dot combination. I almost used that as my inspiration piece. The gold greeting looks great with black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glam with the gold word - and of course you had me with the polka dots and flowers :) Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the mix of polka dots & florals along with the gold foiled word! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, this is so sweet. I love those wonderful polka dots in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the gold with the mix of bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search