Sunday, February 19, 2017

Celebrating: 5 cards 1 Post!








Happy Sunday!  I had a chance to get crafty today!  Our house is under contract....finally!  Hopefully I can start crafting more.  Keeping the whole house clean 24/7 while working has been daunting to say the least.  I did not craft much at all because I would have a mess to clean up.  I use ALL of my stuff when I craft so it seems.  

I am playing along with Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Celebration Challenges!  I created five cards today!  Whew!





For this card, I used PTI Masculine Motifs for the sailboat.  I masked a circle image and softly sponged in blue to mimic the Out to Sea set.  The tiny dots image comes from Christmas Faith set.  I am also using the sketch for this week's CAS(E)this Sketch Challenge.  
                   







I used Daydreamer stamp set for this card.  I die cut a rectangle and softly sponged in a sky. I used this set to replicate the looks of the flower images.


                                      Card post here!






For this card, I used the Delightful Doilies stamp set to create a wreathe.  I added the flower from Graceful Greetings II set.  I mixed and layered some fun pattern papers. For the sentiment I used It's the Thought stamp set and dies.




I used the Newsprint for this card.  I added images from Flower Favorites stamped directly to the stamp newsprint image.  I rocked and rolled the edges a bit for some added dimension.  I use a sentiment from Sentiment Splits to work with the Curve Vertical die.


I used Hello Sunshine for this card.  I added some colors using the smooshing technique as well as some splatters.  


Which card is your favorite? Why?

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty


6 comments

  1. Love the boat card you made, really simple and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very pretty. Especially love the florals on newsprint! Found your blog via the twig wreath card from fall of 2015. Love how you used the twig wreath stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Betty! These are all stunning! I really love the sunshine card- you achieved such complex depth and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...so many wonderful and beautiful cards Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all but I love "Sending Hugs". At first glance it reminded me of a vintage seed packet...love it ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.