Saturday, March 17, 2018

ODBD 10th Anniversary Celebration!






Happy Saturday!  I have two very special cards to share today!  I was thrilled to be ask to join with Our Daily Bread Designs for a 10th Anniversary Celebration!    Wow!  10 Years!  So proud of you Kelley and all of the team.  I designed with  Our Daily Bread Designs from 2008-2013.   Naturally, I had to play along for this momentous occasion with past and present designers for a Bread Basket Reunion!




Since today is St. Patrick's Day, I just have to start with some green!   For both of my cards I am showcasing the new 
ODBD God Quotes 2


I just love these wonderful God Quotes 2.  I paired two on this card for a continued sentiment.  I also used the smallest of the Filigree Circle dies to add a touch of accenting.  



Here is another picture of the card.  I just love these thick rich pattern papers from the  Birthday Brights 6x6 paper pad.
the fun colors and patterns make it super quick and easy to make beautiful cards when you are in a pinch!


Here is  my second card!  I just love this warm rich yellow color that comes in the  Birthday Brights 6x6 paper pad.  It just screams sunshine!  For this card I layered two of the very detailed Filigree Circle dies.  Love how they look layered, too.  




Here is a close up of the die cut layers as well as the 
wonderful sentiment by Eleanor Powell that comes in the
God Quotes 2 stamp set.  



 Hop over to the Our Daily Bread Designs to see the rest of the 
10th Anniversary Release as well as some amazing creations from the Design Team!



https://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/god-quotes-2.html
God Quotes 2

Filigree Circles Dies



As always thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments

  1. Love the Clean and beautiful makes you created for ODBD's 10th Anniv. It's been such an honor to be a part of their great celebration alongside you and other fantastic Alumni Designers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card are beautiful ...THANK YOU FOR SHARING i WISHED MINE WAS THAT GOOD.////

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.