Monday, August 6, 2018

Really Awesome!




Hello!  I have a card to share today.  I am playing along with a few blog challenges.



I am playing along with MFT Card Challenges Sketch Challenge, The Paper Players theme challenge, and The Library Challenge.





For my card, I started with a top folding PTI select white card stock base.  I added some pattern papers from MFT Tranquil Textures paper pack to create the foundation of my scene. I used the stitched basic edges die to create a sloped scene.  I added some die cut clouds with some foam tape for added dimension.


The fun part of this card is the adorable lion from MFT Safari Friends stamp set.  I stamped and die cut the lion and colored with copics.  I added some wink of stella to his mane.


I die cut a fishtail stax and white embossed the sentiment from the same set.  I think the punny sentiment is just too fun. I finished my card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



6 comments

  1. I like the pun! I like the way you've used the patterned papers even more. Great job, Betty. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright , fun and beautifully made - and I aint lion! Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Betty, this is absolutely adorable! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is so cute! I love all the patterned papers you've used too! I will have to check out that Library challenge, it sounds fun! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty...just too cute! Love your lion! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been featured as a ‘Librarian’s Choice’. Thank you for sharing it at The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.