Thursday, November 15, 2018

Beautiful Blessed Season!



 Happy Thursday!  Popping in with a two cards to share today.  


I am playing along with The Card Concept inspiration Challenge and CASE this Sketch.



For my card I started with some Paper Studio 12 Days of Christmas pattern papers.  I played off of the Christmas tree in the inspiration along with some gold and red accenting.


I added some gold sparkle washi tape to the right as well as some brush gold card stock strip.  I die cut a circle using Pure Poppy card stock.


I stamped the sentiment from Penned Elegance: Christmas stamp set.  I stamped in versamark and white embossed. 


I added some tiny red stars using a die from the MIM Mini Holiday Folk Kit.  I added the Christmas tree panel to a top folding PTI select white card stock top folding card base.



For my second card I am playing along with The Fusion Challenge.  I was inspired by the dark tones and hints of gold in the inspiration photo.  I also loved the sketch.  


Again, I used some of the Paper Studio 12 Days of Christmas pattern paper pad.  I added a gold strip of washi tape down the right side.  




I stamped the sentiment from Sentiment Staples: Christmas Mini stamp set using Pure Poppy ink.  I layered the ornaments and added them to the page with some foam tape and gold thread.


I finished my card with a few tiny gold pearls.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



4 comments

  1. 2 wonderful cards, Betty! I'm especially drawn to the first one--love the printed paper & big red circle & gold strips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards, Betty! Love your choice of pattern papers and how your sentiment s the focal point on your design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful and fun! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, both cards are fabulous! Love the layouts for the two and we are so thankful that you shared with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.