Saturday, November 10, 2018

Noel




Happy Saturday!  I am popping in with a Christmas card to share.  I am playing along with a few blog challenges.


I am playing along with CASE this Sketch and Time Out Challenge.  






I combined some fun stamps and a 3D embossing folding to create this Christmas card to mimic some of the elements in the inspiration photo. 



I love the added texture of the Gemini Jr. 3D embossing folder.  It adds to the soft textures in the inspiration picture.


Here is a list of items I used to make the card
Holiday Big Bold Wishes (retired)

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments

  1. I love this, Betty! The red and white and simple greenery flourish by your pretty Noel sediment all make this so pretty and elegant!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy and elegant design - I love the colour combo and the subtle embossing in the background is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for getting Honours at Time Out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.