Sunday, November 4, 2018

Dashing through the Snow!





Happy Sunday!  I had a chance to play in my craft room today.  I have two cards to share.


I am playing along with Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday Challenge.  Painted Brushstroke Backgrounds.  I am also playing along with Just Us Girls Music Challenge.  I can not just say the title of my card, I must sing it!  



I only had white acrylic paint in my stash, so I had to shop at Walmart to get some more colors.  I went with a blue, teal, and a white iridescent shimmer for these cards.  I actually made several different colored panels.  I only used one panel for today's cards.


I really like this technique.  One, it is fun!  Secondly, I have two cards from the process. Win! Win!

The white background card is my favorite.  For the dark background one, I wish I had added white snowflakes instead of silver.  I did not really dislike it until the entire card was made.  Maybe I will redo it.



Here is a list of the products I used for these cards



Which one do you like better?

As always thank so much for stopping by!


2 comments

  1. I really like your clever take on our word challenge! Both versions of your cards are gorgeous with the brush strokes and snowflakes and I really like how you positioned the reindeer with the sentiment. Thanks for playing along this week with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was once entirely right.
    This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how so much time I had spent for this info!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.