Saturday, July 17, 2021

Hello Friend!

 


Hello friends! I have a card to share today using Concord and 9th Painted Petal Turnabout Toolkit! 


I have wanted this kit for awhile.  It sells out really fast. It is a really great value.  I have two of the smaller turnabout stamps, but I have never tried the larger ones.  This kit gave me the opportunity to try some Concord and 9th inks as well.  At the time of this post, the Painted Petal Kit is available at Simon Says Stamp and at Scrapbook.com.  You can also get the coordinating Painted Petals card stock.


Once I had the stamp and jig set up in my Misti, I was able to stamp several backgrounds in no time at all.  Here are a few panels that I stamped. I do recommend using a pencil to write the names of the inks you used on the back, so when you decide to work with the panel, you know which inks you used.  For today's card, I used the panel to the left.  



I started with white card stock. I am using Concord and 9th Painted Petals stamp and die set.  I used  Hot Mama, Jellybean, Hawaiian Shores, and stargazer inks.  


Once the background was completed, I focused on the sentiment.  I used the included stitched circle die and diecut a circle using vellum I  ink blended the Hot Mama ink onto white card stock and die cut with the "hello" word die included in the kit.  I layered several together for the front of the circle as well as to the back for added dimension. 


 I stamped the small words sentiment included in the kit which is awesome. The diecut included for these small sentiments is wonderful.  I stamped and diecut the flowers and leaves which are also included in the kit to add to my card.  I arranged all of the elements.  I added foam tape to the back of the panel and added it to a top folding white card base.  I added some Nuvo clear drops to the centers of the flowers. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

I am playing along with The Color Throwdown Challenge this week.  





Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




3 comments

  1. Marisela Delgado said: Betty, girl, this is GORGEOUS! I don't know what is happening, but it seems like so many people are rocking my color: PURPLE! And I am not complaining! ☺ You always make gorgeous cards. So beautiful! Warm hugs from San Antonio, Texas. ☺☺☺ Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, Betty, this is stunning! You really rocked these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly, Betty, this is stunning! You really rocked these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.