Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Thank You!

 


Hello, friends!  Happy Tuesday!  I have a card to share today using some products from Pinkfresh Studio! 


 I  started with white card stock. I used Pinkfresh Studio English Garden Washi Tape and English Garden Coordinating die.  If you have not tried a washi tape/die combination, I highly recommend it. PFS has several patterns to choose from.  Once the washi tape flowers were die cut, I focused on the background panel.  I ink blended PFS llemon whip and sweet mustard inks.  For the texture, I used Altenew's Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover Plate. I die cut the panel using Waffle Flowers A2 Rectangle die to cut the panel to the size I wanted for the card.  I added some gold splatters using an artist brush.  I used foam tape to pop the panel onto a top folding white card stock base.  


For the focal frame, I die cut two ornate oval frames and glued together for added stability and dimension.  I glued the frame to the panel.  Next, I worked on the butterfly.  I used Pinkfresh Studio Small Butterflies stamp set, Small Butterflies Layering Stencils, and Small Butterflies die. I stamped  the butterflies using versamark ink and gold embossed. I used the layering stencil to add some color to the butterfly that coordinated with the colors on the card.  I added some detail to the butterfly using Prismacolor Colored Pencils.  I added some Gold Metallic Pearls to accent the butterfly.


For the sentiment, I used PFS Perfect Sentiments hot foil plate.  I used gold brass foil.  I die cut the sentiments using the Perfect Sentiments die.  I layered a couple of the sentiments together for added dimension.  I finished the card with a few more of the Gold Metallic Pearls.



I am playing along with the The Sisterhood of Crafters.




Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





3 comments

  1. WOW this is amazing and love it, thanks so much for entering our challenge with your fabulous design at[aNNie designer for The Sisterhood of Crafters]
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Betty, this is just BEAUTIFUL!! Lovely design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.