Friday, July 30, 2021

Thinking of You!


Hello, friends!  Happy Friday!  I have a card to share today using products that you can purchase at Simon Says Stamp sitewide sale! 



I started with white card stock.  I used Pinkfresh Studio Choose Hope stamp set,  Choose Hope Layering Stencils, and Choose Hope die set.  For the flowers, I ink blended PFS sparkling rose, bubble gum, and raspberry bliss inks.   For the leaves, I used Fresh Pear and Grassy Knoll inks.   I stamped the outline image using versamark ink and heat embossed using Brutus Monroe Gilded embossing powder. 


For the background panel, I stamped Hero Arts Script Bold Prints background using Misty Coast ink. I die cut the panel using My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle.  I  used foam tape to pop the panel onto a top folding white card stock base. I added some splatters using a black acrylic paint and  Starry Colors with an artist brush.  I created the gold frame using gold foil card stock by layering two of the Fancy Label Frames together before diecutting.  I overlapped two to create the background frame detailing for the flower arrangement. 


For the sentiment, I used SSS Friendly Flowers stamp set.  I stamped with versamark ink  onto black card stock and white embossed.  I die cut the sentiment using Waffle Flower A2 Layer die and trimmed the ends.  I finished the card with a few PFS crystal mix. 


I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.