Sunday, November 28, 2021

Thinking of You!

 



Hello friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a 
couple of blog challenges.



I started with white card stock.  For the flowers, I used Altenew's Elegant Motif's, Peony Bouquet stamp set and Peony Bouquet die set for the little flower buds.  I ink blended the leaves solid layer stencil using Marshland and stamp the detail using Sea Forest ink. For the flowers, I ink blended using the layering stencil set, sweet mustard and marigold inks for one flower and sparkling rose and berrylicious for the other flower. 


Once all the images were inked and die cut, I focused on the background.  I started with blueberry sky card stock.  I used Altenew's Basic Plaid embossing folder. I ink blended some fresh snow pigment ink around the edges to soften the blue and highlight the texture. I arranged all of the elements onto a white top folding card base using foam tape.


For the sentiment, I used Altenew's Leaf Canopy stamp set.  I stamped onto black card stock using versamark ink and white embossed.  I die cut the sentiment using Paper Rose Sentiment Strips dies.  I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint to add splatters.  I finish the card with a few clear sequins.

I am playing along with The Color Throwdown and Inkspirational Challenge. 






Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
















3 comments

  1. So gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Betty! Such a gorgeous card! Your cards always rock it! ☺ Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation Betty, I love the subtle plaid embossing folder! Thank you for sharing with us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.