Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wishing You and Yours a Joyful Season!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 



I am using Simon Says Stamps Winter Trees Embossing Folder.   I  started with SSS Sea Glass card stock.   I embossed the folder using my Gemini, Jr.  I ink blended the panel using white pigment ink and Delicata Golden Glitz Pigment ink. When I ink blend pigment inks, I use the dome foams. They seem to glide better than the flat ones. 




 For some of the Delicata gold detailing I did the DTP technique(direct to paper). I was going for a soft golden hue with a frosty looking feel next to the soft blue background. It is really difficult to capture the sheen, but it is beautiful in real life. 


For the sentiment, I used SSS Joyful Season stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment with Delicata Golden Glitz Pigment ink  using my MISTI.



 I trimmed the panel and used foam tape to add it to a top folding white card stock base.  I did not use any embellishments. I tried, but they seem to distract from the simple elegance of the card.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.