Thursday, December 16, 2021

Celebrating You!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 



I am using Simon Says Stamps Rose Blossom and Leaves hot foil plate and dies.  I started with white card stock. I hot foiled the rose and leaves using my Gemini FoilPress with red foil and green foil. I love that the foil plates and dies come in the same set.
 

Next, I focused on the background panel.  I started with schoolhouse red card stock.  I stamped You Are background stamp using Fresh Snow ink.  I ink blended the edges with some schoolhouse red ink.  I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint and white acrylic paint to add splatters. I die cut the panel using an A2 Rectangle die I added foam tape to the back and added the panel to a top folding card base.




  For the sentiments, I used SSS Tiny Words stamp set.  I stamped using versamark ink onto true black card stock and white embossed. I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die.  I finished the card with a few Clear Sequins Mix. 








Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!







8 comments

  1. What a gorgeous way to use the sketch! The roses are stunning on your elegant background. You created a beautiful card with the pretty FMS sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a classic and elegant card! I love how you did the background and that red makes those white florals just pop! Thanks for joining us at Make The Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Betty!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the splatter background. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are perfect for the sketch - they look great against the dark backdrop! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There;s something just so joyful about your card. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The foiled lines are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this Betty! I'm so happy to 'see' you again outside of SCS. Your cards are always so beautifully inspiring. Thank you so very much for playing along with us at MakeTheCardsChallenges.com and we definitely hope to see you back for our next challenge on January 12! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.