Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Merriest Christmas!

 


Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is Peace on Earth!

Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the wreath and plaid texture.  I created a Clean and Simple styled card.


I started with white card stock. I  am using PFS Delicate Wreath stamp set and Delicate Wreath die set.   I stamped the wreath using versamark ink and heat embossed with gold tinsel embossing powder.  


For the background, I used pure poppy card stock.  I embossed using the plaid embossing folder.  I ink blended some schoolhouse red ink to emphasize the plaid detailing.  I used an artist brush with white acrylic paint to add splatters. I die cut the panel using an A2 Layers Rectangle dies.  I added foam tape to the back and added the panel to a top folding white card stock base.  


For the sentiment,  I stamped PFS Perfect Sentiments Holiday stamp with versamark ink onto white card stock and gold embossed.  I die cut with the Perfect Sentiments Holiday coordinating die. I die cut additional dies and stacked three together for added dimension. 


I arranged the elements on my card using foam tape. I finished the card by adding a few of the ruby red crystals to the wreath using the PFS Crystal Mix Essentials Collection.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.