Friday, May 20, 2022

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown Day 1!



Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown!

Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday the 24th!

Today, I have four cards to share with you today!

The first card uses the new


 
With father's dad just around the corner, I wanted to combine last month's Baseball T die with this Adorable Onesie for a Father/Son card! Of course, it can easily be made into a Father/Daughter or Mom/Son or Mom/Daughter card.  


I used the Wine Bottle Tag #2 die  for the fishtail detail on my stamped Wood Plank Background.


- I used the stars from Border Bling: Skinny Star Frames die for my card embellishments.
-I used a portion of 
Wood Plank Background stamp to create a different look.  This stretches your crafting supplies.

My next card uses


I ink blended the background using Harvest Gold, Bright Buttercup, and Berry Sorbet inks. I added splatters. I stamped my onesie directly onto the Bitty Big pattern paper. 


While the Adorable Outfits set is great for baby cards, I thought this was a fun way for a big sister, regardless of age, to send a little sister a cute Birthday card. For the Birthday sentiment, I used Say It Essentials stamp.


-Ink blend panel using PTI inks. Add ink and water splatters to add texture and dimension
- Don't forget to stamp onto your pattern papers to create different looks.
- Layer sleeveless onesie with the sleeved onesie to create quick dimension. 






I stamped a Spring Moss card stock panel with the Loosely Woven background stamp using Spring Moss ink.



 I embossed the Decorative Circles Die to give the feel of a baby blanket.  I stamped the onesies and sentiment.  I arranged the elements and this card was done.


The stars from Border Bling: Skinny Star Frames die was used for my card embellishments.
- Don't forget to emboss your background dies to create different looks. 




I stenciled the background using Spring Rain onto Spring Rain card stock.  


 I added the frame, cloud, moon, and letters to complete this adorable baby card. 


 I love the added Bible scripture sentiment the best.



Which card is your favorite?  



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.