Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Birthday Wishes!

 



Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is May Flowers!


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the bouquet of flowers and the colors. I created a Clean and Layered Styled card.



 I started with select white card stock.  I am using Papertrey Ink Dahlia stamp set and stencil for the background and focal flowers. I die cut using the Dahlia die set.   Once the background was done, I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint and white acrylic paint to add splatters.



Next,  I stamped the leaves from Posies and Sprigs stamp set and die cut them out using the Posies and Sprigs die set.  I die cut a pierce rectangle frame.  I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  added the panel to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape. 


For the sentiment, I used PTI Say It Essential stamp set. I finished the card with a few pearls and crystals mix.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.