Sunday, May 22, 2022

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown Day 3!

 


Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday the 24th!

For my first card, I used

Build-a-Lion Stamp set

I also used 


I stamped and die cut the elements.  The adorable Lion comes together quickly.  I arranged the elements onto the card and finished with a few clear sequins. 





I stamped and die cut the elements.  The truck comes together quickly. 


 I arranged the elements onto the card and finished with a few clear sequins. 


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.