Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Love You So Much!

 


Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is Red, White, and Blue!


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the red, white, and blue color palette, the vases of red flowers, and the "Love" sign.  I created a Clean and Layered styled card.


 I started with select white card stock.  I am using SSS Folk Art Flowers background stamp.  The flowers and dots remove in this background which allows for easy multicolored stamping. I stamped the leaves using slumber and the flowers in berrylicious inks. For the dot detailing, I used stargazer ink.   I die cut the panel using Waffle Flower A2 Rectangle Layers die.  I die cut another A2 Additional Layers die and ink blended with stargazer ink.




Once the background was done, I focused on the sentiment.  I used SSS Love You So Much wafer die.  I die cut the image using white card stock several times and layered for added dimension. I ink blended the background using stargazer ink. I arranged sentiment elements onto the card.  added the panel to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.