Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 4!



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, September 29th!



I have four cards to share today! 


The first card uses 

I created all of my cookies with fine linen, kraft, pure poppy, lovely lady, and white card stocks.  I added some close to cocoa splatters on the cookies to give them a real look as well as to add some texture.  

 
I arranged all of the cookies and card elements.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

TIPS
Layer circle dies to create cookies
Add splatters to give cookies a real look
Use an A2 frame upsidedown for a different look


My 2nd card uses


I die cut all of the snowflakes using red and gold glitter card stock.  I stamped the Let It Snow stamps using Memento Tuxedo black ink to create a contrasting background. 


I added the snowflakes and sentiments to the card.  I finished with some red crystals.
TIPS
Try different colors of snowflakes for a fun effect
Mix stamps and dies to create a different look
Add some sparkle to your design


I ink blended a white card stock panel using enchanted evening and dark indigo inks.  I added white splatters. 


I die cut and layered the snowflakes using foam tape. I die cut and layered the sentiment.  I finished the card by adding one large clear sequin to the center of the snowflake.  

TIPS
Add ink to card stock using DTP technique
Spritz with water in between inking to create texture
Layer the snowflakes without staggering to create a fun look



I stamped and die cut the truck and accessories. I combined pattern paper and Love to Layer Circles and Squares.  


 I arranged the elements on the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




As always thanks so much for stopping by!





2 comments

  1. Love what you have created with the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four gorgeous cards! My favorite is the dark blue with the white snowflake. The background looks like it is glittered. I would love to see a video of how you achieved this look. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.