Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 3!

 


Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, September 29th!


I have two cards to share today!



For my first card, I used


I stamped all the different elements to add to the tiers as well as the tiers. I scored a piece of white card stock to look like a background wall. 


 I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I added the panel to a pure poppy background. I love the way this turned out.  This set is just like home decorating!


  For the background, I die cut the Border Bling: Grateful Vines Die and used the ink pad direct to paper to give a distressed ink and texture feel. I die cut a Love to Layer: Ovals and a Love to Layer: Square using white card stock.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I stamped the sentiment.  I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.




  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. Love that red card! Adore the milk cans stuffed with foliage! Wonderful tier you created! Great work, Betty! Very inspirational. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.