Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Thinking of You!

 


Hello, friends!  I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.







I  started with select white card stock.   I am using Altenew's Leaf Cluster stamp set and Leaf Cluster die set.  I stamped the leaves using a combination of pinks and greens to mimic the look in the inspiration photo.  


Once the image was stamped, stenciled, and die cut,  I set it aside to work on the background. I used Green Opal and Green Onyx inks for the textured backgroun on the left side. I embossed with the Crystal Wall embossing folder before inking. I used select white card stock and swiped an ink cube.  I tore the left side and added some distressed text. 


For the sentiment, I used the Altenew's Leaf Canopy stamp set.  I stamped using Momento Tuxedo black ink. I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die. I  added all of my elements and added the panel to a top folding  select white card stock base using foam tape.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments

  1. Beautifully made card, love how you made the leaves with the different colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The leaf colors are so realistically blended and the background is very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.