Saturday, September 3, 2022

You've Been BOOPed!

 


Hello friends!  I have three K-Cup Treats to share today using products from Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Release! 



Welcome to Simon Says Stamps13th Annual STAMPtember Celebration!  It is a celebration that lasts all month!

 
Boop! There It Is!
I am using the new Gothic Halloween cling stamp with the Boop Wafer Die to make some fun K-Cup gifts.  I started with 4.25 x 9 inch pieces of card stock (directions below). I stamped black, purple, and orange card stocks using  versamark ink and clear embossed.




You can check out different versions I have made
 

I added the Boop Wafer Die to make the sentiment more fun! I added some punch details to make fun eyes.  Googlie Eyes would totally work, too! I added some ribbon to finish the projects.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.