Friday, February 16, 2024

Happy Birthday!

 


Happy Friday!  I have a card to share today using Papertrey Ink's January's Surprise Box Set!




My card uses
Contents:
        • 1 Stamp Set
        • 1 Coordinating Die
        • 1 Coordinating Stencil Collection
        • 1 Tool
        • 1 Embellishment

On my card, I also used




The January's Surprise Box Set is a wonderful set to have 

in your collection.  



 I started with pattern paper and  white card stock,  I stamped the edges of the pattern paper with the distress dotted rugged images.  I stamped and die cut all of the redleaves and flowers.  



  I  arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment that comes in the January's Surprise Box Set 
 using black ink. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.