Saturday, February 24, 2024

Papertrey Ink February Release Countdown Day 2!



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, Februarty 27th!

I have two  cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Springtime Hello!



For my card, I used



I started with an assortment of brown cardstocks.  I also used  white card stock.  I die cut, inkblended, and assembled all of the flowers, eggs, and nest layers.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I added a bit of detailing with Copic Markers.  I added some Crystal Stickles to the centers of the flowers.  I added some white/white splatters for effect on the nest and eggs.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment using the new Thoughts of Spring Stamps Set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Hello Spring!



I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all of the elements. I created my framed background scene.



I arranged the buddies and flowers onto the card. I stamped and die cut the sentiment using the new Thoughts of Spring Stamps and Dies Set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.