Monday, February 26, 2024

Papertrey Ink February Release Countdown Day 4!



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, Februarty 27th!

I have three cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Rejoice!



For my card, I used



I started with pattern papers and 
white card stock. I diecut and inkblended all of the elements. 


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I stamped and diecut the sentiment using the new Thoughts of Easter Sentiments stamps and dies set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

Card 2 ~ Loving Easter Wishes!




I started with  white card stock.  I  stenciled the background. I layered with an amethyst allure cardstock panel. I inkblended and diecut all of the elements. I die cut the Spectacular Spiral Die with amethyst allure cardstock.  I diecut it again with a circle die to create a frame.



I arranged the the elements onto the card. I stamped the sentiment using the new Thoughts of Easter Sentiments Stamps Set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 3 ~ Happy Easter!



I started with sno cone cardstock.  I gold foiled the Beautiful Branches Hot Foil Plate.I die cut the same panel out with the Spectacular Spiral Die.  I backed the panel with a lemon tart cardstock panel.  



I stamped the sentiment using the new Thoughts of Easter Sentiments Stamps Set. I added a seam binding bow. I finished the card with a few gold pearls.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.