Sunday, February 25, 2024

Papertrey Ink February Release Countdown Day 3!

 


Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, Februarty 27th!

I have two  cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ He Has RISEN!



For my card, I used



I started with pattern papers.  I stamped the sentiment and diecut using the new frame set.  I die cut, inkblended, and assembled all of the daisies and leaves.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I added a seam binding bow.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Miracle of Easter!




I started with true black white card stock.  I  diecut all of the elements. I created my framed background scene using the egg die included in the set.  I used my scoreboard to create a frame around the top panel.  I added foam tape.  For the background, I inkblended shades of blue inks.



I arranged the the elements onto the card. I stamped the sentiment using the new Thoughts of Easter Sentiments Stamps Set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.