Sunday, November 30, 2008
This card is for this week's SCS Feature Stamper (FS95) Dawn!!!! Congratulations, Dawn!!!!
Here is Dawn's card I chose to case
I love the clean simplicity of the style of this card, the Bible scripture, and the Lighthouse image. I, also, used a Bible scripture from Our Daily Bread Designs I Wait on the Lord set. It is new and will be release this week. My card has a Christmas theme. I used the same colors as Dawn. I used some gold domes instead of the clip she used. I used a goldish colored ribbon instead of the hemp. I did color my image instead doing the stippling technique since I do not own any stipple brushes. Well, maybe I own one, but I could not begin to figure out where it is.
STAMPS
ODBD I Wait on the Lord
PAPER
Paper company cream, SU RHR, CC
INK
RHR, CC, Ranger distressed inks in vintage photo and antique linen, I sponges some purely pomegranate on the chocolate chip to give the dark color a warm glow, barely banana, summer sun
ACCESSORIES
Nesties label one, sponges, permanent markers for coloring, sakura gel pen, Zig gold writer pen

4 comments:

  1. Betty, this is just beautiful -- I love the die cut frame and your gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Love how you framed it! Beautiful coloring and sponging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is beautiful! Another wonderful creation! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search