Sunday, November 9, 2008

Believe


Congratulations, Wendy!!!! This is a card for Feature Stamper Challenge at SCS FS92. I love her gallery. Her work is gorgeous. I had a really hard time deciding on a card to case, but finally narrowed it down to this one. I love the overall look and design.
I love the overall look and design. I am calling this the inside outside oval frame card. I changed colors and theme, but tried to stay true to the overall look. Of course, instead of stamping on the frame portion, I used swiss dots folders andrubbed it with some stickles waterfall for some glitz. I layered MS snowflake punches. I backed white snowflakes with metallic silver snowflakes which create a shadowy dimensional look and topped those off with clear dew drops. I stamped the little snowman and tree from Flourishes, LLC Sleigh Ride. I thought the size made a perfect little tag to go with my winter theme. I then stamped using my JustRite Oval sentiment stamp.
STAMPS JustRite Oval Ensemble II set, Flourishes Sleigh Ride
CARDSTOCK gp white, night of navy, silver metallic
ACCESSORIES MS snowflake, oval petite nestablilities, circle punch, markers, CAD, silver cording, stickles, clear dew drops

2 comments

  1. A great card, Betty, and congrats! on your Blog!! I am so behind on linking the newer blogs, and some aren't even remotely new anymore!!!! I'll get you linked right now!!! Your projects and all GREAT!!!! I'll be back!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! I love the colors and sparkle!!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.