Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Grateful Heart


Thanks Emily for another great color combo. And, a big shout out to Becca for being this week's Feature Stamper. What a wonderful gallery! Today's colors are red riding hood, kiwi kiss, and pretty in pink. The card I chose to case of Becca's does not use any of these shades. Here is Becca's card
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1050493?cat=500&ppuser=145503
While I did change the color scheme to comply with today's color challenge, I tried to recreate the look using all Flourishes, LLC stamps. I did not have the metal flowers so I opted for dyed to match store bought ones. Also, I do not have the metal corners so I opted for an additional flower with fronds and branches. It has been rainy here for two days, so this is definitely an indoor photo.

STAMPS: Flourishes- Poppy, Thank You, Spring Ephemerals

PAPER: red riding hood, kiwi kiss, and pretty in pink, cream

ACCESSORIES: Nesties Label Two, misc paper flowers, grosgrain, mm muted gold brads, sponges, CAD, MS branch and frond punches

4 comments

  1. this is simply gorgeous card !!!!!!!!!!
    i love the design and color combos. tfs:)
    chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, Betty, this is sooo pretty!!! I just love the background you created and the gorgeous flowers....the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!!! So elegant and beautifully done, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, this is a fabulous card!!! Welcome to the Friends of Flourishes Blog Team - I look forward to getting to know you. I think your work is drop-dead gorgeous! You already have me speechless!!
    --Big Hugs, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautful card! That ribbon is so yummy I love ribbon and bows! And I think your color and flower choice are just right with that paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.