Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Winner is......!!!!!


The winner of Our Daily Bread Designs Worship the Lord set is Catherine, Maiahs_Momma. Congratulations!!!! I hope you enjoy this set as much as I am enjoying it!!!!! I will get it out asap. For this card, I colored it very similar to the card I did Wednesday. I just love the look. I used white gel pens and my Sakura clear shimmer gel pen to create the look of sparkling snow reflected from the glow of the evening sky. I framed my image in double matting circles. I added some silver domes and a popped up Merry Christmas sentiment. I finished with just a little touch of polka dot red organdy ribbon. What do you think?
STAMPS ODBD Worship the Lord
PAPER gp white, real red, always artichoke, night of navy
INK real red, always artichoke, night of navy, soft sky, old olive, barely banana, summer sun
ACCESSORIES Nesty circles, silver domes, sponges, blender pens, aquapainter, ribbon

3 comments

  1. Beautiful Betty! The snow and the glow look wonderful! The rich framing just sets the image off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I love the sky! Coupon looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning card Betty!! The coloring is superb!!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.