Sunday, January 4, 2009

Always Welcome!


This card is for SCS Feature Stamper Challenge (FS100). When I read that JulieHRR had never been a feature stamper until now, I thought...WHAT!!?!!?! Congratulations, Julie!!!!! I loved persuing Julie's gallery. There sure are pages of fabulous designs to choose from. It was hard but I chose this one here.

What I changed.....I added a black card base, basic gray Urban Prairie dp to compensate for Julie's card base color and pattern, ODBD stamp set Flourished Christian Symbols. Since my image was solid, I rocked and rolled it in pink passion and adirondack lettuce. Julie used the Sakura gel pen to add some subtle glitz to her card so I outline my bird and flourishes with the pen. My photo does not show the glimmer. I did move my sentiment because there was no room for it at the top. I used pink bling brads instead of the darker brads Julie used because she does use some glitter which I do not I figure this was my way of adding the glam. I used A MUSE ribbon the exact same as Julie's. I did finish off the edges of the focal panel with an ORNARE paper pierced border.
What do you think?

10 comments

  1. Love the way you ink the bird and you colors are awesome!! Great case..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Betty! Love the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card love the coloring
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I saw this in your SCS gallery. I love the colors, so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Betty! Just GORGEOUS! Love the bright colors against the pop of black...YUMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so very pretty!! Glimmer really is hard to capture in a picture, but it's still gorgeous!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo pretty, Betty!!!! I love how you stamped the bird and the colors are gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful case, gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! Love the mulitcolored stampin' - this set works so well with that technique! Hugs,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, well, well!
    Brilliant card! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Betty! I love the colors..
    Happy New Year! May God bless you in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.