Saturday, October 20, 2012

C4C: Much Love!


Happy Saturday, everyone!  It is time for another challenge with the crazies at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C159).   Jessie is the hostess for October.     This week she challenges us a color challenge.  Use the wonderful colors of 

Orange/Black/Purple 
on your creations this week!

For my card I am using some Echo Park designer papers and SU concord crush dp.  I am using Verve's newly released Love Much Plain Jane.  I also used Verve's Cut Above Jotted Heart and Tiny Sweet Scallop dies.


I am using Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #81.  Love this sketch, Chupa! 




Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

 
Stamps Verve's  
Paper  Flourishes classic ivory, Echo Park dp, SU concord crush dp
Ink Memento Grape jelly,  Ranger brushed corduroy
Accessories  May Arts ivory twine, CAD,  Verve's Cut Above  die sets, foam tape, gold pearls, corrugated card board, MFT fishtail die, copics

12 comments

  1. You rocked those colors Betty, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. The colours and papers look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you made a love card with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The shades of orange and purple look fantastic together! Such a pretty card with the black and white strips. Your combination of elements look so pretty, Betty. Thank you for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow Betty... it TOTALLY looks like a box of chocolates on your card the way you have them matted... and way to make these colors NOT Halloween... they are GORGEOUS together... You just have "that touch" I think!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Betty! Love the layered heart and mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful and I just love the colours you chose. I would never have thought of this mix but it is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty, these colours are to die for! Totally gorgeous. I was sure that the heart is 3-D, that's how cleverly you combined the layers! Glad you loved my sketch, chica :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Stopping in to invite you to join us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/clever-chicks-blog-hop-6.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.