Monday, October 29, 2012

Merry Christmas! CR84FN and MORE!



Happy Monday!  I am in a Christmas card making zone!  I am slightly behind with my Christmas card stash this year.  Not sure how that happened, but it did!  Anyway, I am going to be knocking out a few for sure in the next coming days to get ready for mailing in December.  So sit back, enjoy, and let your Merry be Bountiful!

Today's Christmas card features stamps and dies from Verve!  I am using Verve's Merry Wishes and Bountiful Backgrounds stamp sets.  I am also using Verve's Cut Above Winter Fun, Snowflake Tidings, Ribbon Banner, and Pennant Trim dies.



I am using the sketch from The Paper Players PP119 and the colors from CR84FN Color Challenge CR84FN66.  I really love neutral tones for some Christmas cards at times.  I am using my MME All is Bright paper collection.  I love the sketch.  No bow, but I did add a little sparkly snowflake on the right.  


Linked up to 52 Card Pickup Week 44!






As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty



Supplies
Verve Stamps 
Paper Flourishes Classic Ivory, PTI smokey shadow, MME All if Bright dp
Ink PTI smokey shadow, Ranger brushed corduroy, PTI kraft, 
Accessories Sewing Machine, Verve Cut Above dies, glitter card stock, gems, foam tape, dimensionals
    

15 comments

  1. Simply gorgeous Betty, I love the sparkly trees and fun banners, such a beautiful Christmas card!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that sparkly glitter...your card looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Betty! The neutral palette is wonderful. Love the glitter shapes & the way you have used the small banner ends as trim. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Betty! What a beautiful card! I love your shimmery embellishments! The rhinestones add such a touch of elegance! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really must get those tree dies! Love the sparkly adn lovely colour pallet you used. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Christmas card - the trees and bling are just super! Love the paper too! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this--the glitter is phenomenal! Your stitching is great, too! A fabulous holiday card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauty! Love the sparkly die cute. Thanks for playing at CR84FN. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I love the sparkly trees! The stitching is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Betty!! I just love the sparkly trees, the stitching and the fun layout!! Gorgeous as always my friend!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous Betty! I love how you used the colours. Just exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation Betty! Love those die-cut sparkly trees and the neutral background - and those banner borders are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Betty! This is such a gorgeous holiday card! Love the pops of sparkle and the way you added the banners behind the sentiment panel. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Betty!! So Pretty Pretty!! Love your Sparkly Christmas tree with their blingy ornaments! Just Fabulous! Super take on the sketch too! Love this! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.